Web designer. Strategist. Doer of awesome things.
Hi there! I’m Trista, a fun-loving, focused and driven editor and administrative professional making a living working with non-profit organizations and arts-based businesses.
I currently own and operate a web design company called Magpie Design Co. where I create great online presences for artists and arts-based businesses.
I’m also the owner and publisher of an online film magazine called Toronto Film Scene.
Fun Facts About Me
- I met my husband when I was 19. I’m very lucky.
- I have two cats (Logray and Molly) who I adore and who make my life better every day.
- I love independent music and film, especially the Canadian kind, and I dedicate a great deal of my time to telling people about why they should love both.
- I am in lifelong pursuit of the perfect chocolate chip cookie.
- I once made a tutu. (The garment, you know, like ballerinas wear.)
- I collect pins from Hard Rock Cafes wherever I go.
- I am a bit of a comic book geek, but also a knitting geek and a movie geek.
- I cannot walk by a penny on the street and not pick it up.